Thank you for choosing the White Marlin Inn for your High School Grad Vacation. We want you to enjoy your time here at the beach. We have implemented the following policies for the safety and comfort of all of our guests. Please have each guest electronically sign and submit this terms and conditions page. Make sure to visit play it safe page for a complete list of Senior Week Events.
Credit Card used for Advance Deposit must be present at check in with the card holder. We do not accept credit card payments by guest not checking into hotel. If credit card is not shown at check in, another form of payment will be required for entire reservation. All credit card payments are subject to a non refundable 1.9% processing fee.
Advance Deposit: 25% percent of total stay required for all Senior Week Reservations. This payment is due when you make reservation. This amount comes off total stay and Remaining balance due on day of check in.
Security Deposit: We require a Cash Security Deposit at check in in the amount of $300 per room; $600 for apartment. Security deposit is refunded back at check out minus a $20 cleaning fee. Security deposits are only refunded between 9a.m.-12p.m. on day of check out. Guest checking out after hours will forfeit security deposit. Deposit is forfeited for evictions or damages to room.
Cancellation/ Change Policy: Reservations cancelled or changed 30 days or less prior to Arrival forfeit deposit paid. Cancellations outside of 30 days will be charged $75 cancellation fee. If you make your reservation within 30 days prior to arrival your advance deposit is already non refundable.
Check In Time: 4p.m. Check Out Time: By 11a.m.
- Unregistered guests are not allowed on any part of the property. Any guests trying to sneak in unregistered guests will automatically be Evicted, no second chances with this policy.
- Guests may only be in room they are registered to.
- Hotel and property are smoke free. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on property including rooms, hallways, common areas, balconies and parking lots.
- All vape /e cigarettes are prohibited.
- Management reserves right to enter room to inspect unit / have guest removed at any time if deemed necessary.
- For guest not having their own credit/debit card you can pay balance with a money order, cashier’s check or cash. We do not accept personal checks at check in. We do accept them for advance deposits when received 21 days prior to reservation.
- NO GUESTS UNDER 18 ARE PERMITTED IN HOTEL without parental / legal guardian signed permission slip.
- Anyone misrepresenting themselves on a reservation, whether it be whom the room is registered to, the age of the occupants, etc, will not be allowed to Check In, or will be Evicted and will forfeit all money paid.
- Daily Housekeeping service is provided & required; Do Not Disturb signs are not allowed after 11a.m. During Senior Week. Housekeepers are required to inspect unit daily.
- No Drugs & Alcohol on Hotel Property. No smoking in rooms or on balconies or any part of hotel property. Automatic eviction for this violation.
- No Disruptive behavior including but not limited to damage of hotel property, loud noise, vulgar language, slamming doors, loitering in hallway, abusing amenities, yelling from patios, etc.
- No grills or hot plates on property.
- Must have photo ID at Check In and to re-enter the Hotel. All rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates do not include 6% state and 4.5% room taxes; $7.99 per night hospitality fee + tax; $20 key/remote deposit.
- No subletting.
- Sorry, no pets. Reservations will be held until 10 PM. Please call if arriving late.
- No bicycle storage permitted in guest rooms.
- Parking is limited to one space per room rented. Hotel Not responsible for damaged vehicles.
- Checking Out later than posted time will forfeit Security Deposit.
- Loitering inside/outside of hotel prohibited.
- Hotel staff will not discuss reservations with parents of guest who are 18 years of age or older.
- Theft of hotel property will be deducted from security deposit and any remaining balance charged to guest.
- Excessively dirty rooms will be billed at $100.
- Smoke smell left inside of room billed at $500
- Deck area closed at 9p.m.; Guest on deck area after 9p.m. will be evicted.
If any policy mentioned is violated, it will result in eviction from hotel and all money paid including Security Deposit will be forfeited. Management also reserves the right to enter room and /or to evict any person for any reason listed or not listed in this letter. By signing this letter you agree to all terms and conditions.